Slim Thug - 3:16 lyrics

Published

0 352 0

Slim Thug - 3:16 lyrics

[Talking:] Yeah, Slim Thugger, Boss Hogg Outlaws Got plex, with the Boss, ha Something you gotta deal with baby, ha, fa sho [Slim Thug] What's up motherf**ers, it's the show stopper Lil Yo dropper Kappo popper, bout to break them off something proper One man army, bout to make they summer stormy I'ma handle every n***a, out here trying to harm me Young Capo, b**h you ain't young no mo' You a old man, why you still riding with Lil Yo You need to get off Pac dick, and stop that copying sh** Boy you ain't no OG, over there in the bricks Old hating a** n***a, talking bout you bust on me I'll have Lil Yo, singing This Is For My Homies I'm the f**ing Boss, against all odds Lil' Zane a** n***az, y'all some broads and frauds I'll pull your hoe card, snake skin a** b**h I don't even know you n***a, so I'm making it quick All I know, is that you rolling with two hoes All you gay a** n***az, need to get on your toes [Hook] Yeah, I'm serious And this is one of 3:16 You ba*tards, I'm serious This is only one of 3:16 Straight up, I'm serious That was only one of 3:16 But check this sh** out [Slim Thug] It's Slim T-H-U-G, about to wreck Big Pic f** you and everybody, that you down with You try to talk that hard sh**, like you wanna come fight me Knowing damn well, you wanna be just like me Talking down on my click, I'ma back em up You f** with Sir or Doodie, and I'ma crack you up b**h you ain't in Swishahouse, s**er take off that piece Quit trying to use that name, so you can sell in the streets I saw that n***a A.D., and he didn't wanna speak Well f** you too, definition of weak Take that fake a** earring, up out of your ear Stop claiming up the street, you embarra**ing your peers Try that bullsh** cougar, in the lake somewhere Hating on me to a b**h, go play somewhere Slim Thug says, you need to get off his dick And Slim Thug says, you and Pic a b**h, motherf**ers [Hook] I'm serious And this is two, of 3:16 You punks, I'm serious This is two, of 3:16 Punk a** n***az, I'm serious This was two, of 3:16 16 number three [Slim Thug] So motherf**ers think, they can flow But all of them n***az, is some hoes I got a lot of n***az, that's down with me But you b**h n***az, shouldn't of clowned with me Lil Yo, you say you looking cute in Polo sh** I heard your weak a** c.d., and it's bullsh** You gotta run to your hood, and beg em for help You can't talk sh**, and back it up for yourself You hating on the Boss, trying to get you some wealth But hating on me, is real bad for your health I see your whole click, on 2Pac dick Nursery rhyming a** n***a, you a lil' old b**h Yeah I talk about my cars, I talk about my click But b**h I wanna see you, try to put me on bricks You better battle Lil Romeo, weak a** boy I gave you street fame, old weak a** boy, remember that [Hook] You little motherf**er I'm serious, and that was three of 3:16 For any n***az, that wanna test Come up and stress, these three motherf**ing 16's You can't f** with it fool We dropped three, of 3:16's And ain't a motherf**er tight like this We dropping three tight a** 3:16's [Talking:] Who they talking to man These n***az must of forgot I know these n***az man, I hung with these n***az Roll with these n***az man Did everything with these n***az man Helped them n***az come up, the little they did Ha, and they wanna turn they back on me and hate on me Showed all them hoe a** n***az nothing but love man Let them n***az borrow money to promote shows And clothes and sh**, you know I'm saying He remember, turned your back on me mayn All you n***az is some hoes for that Should of stayed down, and got paid with me We all had the same chances, opportunities But y'all ain't make it, y'all ain't got it

You need to sign in for commenting.
No comments yet.