Iamsu! - 91 Corvette lyrics

Published

0 606 0

Iamsu! - 91 Corvette lyrics

[Intro: Iamsu!] Uh Right HBK, yeah you know how we play This sound like, top down in the Corvette '89, '91 Uh [Verse 1: Iamsu!] Let me tell a little story about a ‘G' 2002 or maybe 2003 Six foot Mack with a knack for the funk Supply the ba** for your face in the trunk I compose the beat, write the rap and I snap And if the check bounce, the promoter get slapped Cause there ain't no faking when it comes to my dividends Wake up in the morning and I stretch out my ligaments Came from the rich, raised with respect Momma was a teacher so I always came correct Now we in effect, hopping off a jet With some light work, two chains on my neck I dress to impress, I don't smoke the sessameal Always keep the paper feel Reefer give me s** appeal Please unwind, and go and hope on this ride With the greatest of all time (Huh) [Verse 2: Dave Steezy] How I look at it you aren't supposed to stunt Prior to me rolling this I smoked a joint, yeah And that's exactly why my eyes red Stoner n***a that's addicted to all this high-end sh** And the money's probably all I need But I won't stop until I'm dead like [?] Smoking fire and half of these n***as liars I just try to everything I can to remain a 'G' And bet I rock Mookey, bet caught babe Bet I roll a doobie up and smoke it to their face I with my n***as every day and we ain't do a lot of playing We just get into the money better listen what I'm saying Young shmop legend, will I stop? Never And when them new yeezys drop I'm trying to cop 7 No lie, I k** them with style, they feelin' me now, like Iamsu's is, im too sick, super half, too lit (Oo) [Verse 3: Jay Ant] This ain't the life that we chose, it's the life that chose us They tell us cuz we rap, we need our neck all froze up But not I, start a hurricane if I fly by I'm that fly, it's the B I G, pimping like I'm hover Even my mamma drive a range rover Me sober? Nah n***a, I'm 3 high If you don't smoke, you shouldn't ride how we ride California chillin' cuz we got the best wee-ahd Yup, me and my n***as smoke And remember you don't smoke if you too afraid to choke High as ceiling, go A-team, like a Chilean, mind on a million, and finished, isn't it? (Yeh) [Verse 4: Kool John] Is you are, is you ain't Man I'm on the road to the top, I can't wait And I'm in the clique for the grinders, my team straight I'm from the home of the players but n***as love to hate You act like all I wanna do is zoom-zoom in your boom-boom When I come, girl you come too Yea we grown-ups who doing what we wanna do Like write raps about things that we gonna do Like have a house on the hill that's a stunner's view Like probably cop a couple cars and have a hundred shoes I'mma ask, watch her buns, love her booty, hella too I'm shmop livin' and I'm doin' what I wanna do I'm ducking s**as, busting nuts, making business moves It's hot out, top down, feet up out the coupe I hit the spot get the money then I ‘skrrrt' out I pull b**hes and ain't even gotta work out (Ehk!) [Outro: P-Lo] What up mane Y'all ain't f**in with these young n***as mane The game will never be the same The game is to be sold, and not to be told, my brothaah And I'm out One love

You need to sign in for commenting.
No comments yet.