[Chorus] Eighty-one nights on my mind Used to be me by your side Running through days of my life We was too young to survive Quarter past three I would slide Making sure you was alright Eighty-one nights on my mind Used to be me by your side [Verse 1] Hey Count it up again Count up all those checks that I sent, yeah, yeah I am not for rent How you back treat me like a friend, yeah, yeah [Pre-Chorus] Cash fallin' Please don't repay Two hundred And I wake up Feel the same way Like oh [Chorus] Eighty-one nights on my mind Used to be me by your side Running through days in my life We was too young to survive
Quarter past three I would slide Making sure you was alright Eighty-one nights on my mind Used to be me by your side [Verse 2] Hey, here we go again I stay up you catch like ten, hey You've been on the fence I spent like thirty on your rent, yeah, yeah [Pre-Chorus] Cash fallin' Please don't repay Two hundred And I wake up Feel the same way Like oh [Chorus] Eighty-one nights on my mind Used to be me by your side Running through days in my life We was too young to survive Quarter past three I would slide Making sure you was alright Eighty-one nights on my mind Used to be me by your side